Health & Disease
Family history is important when assessing your risk of cardiovascular disease, because genes can influence your risk of a heart attack. Find out if you are at risk with the DNA Cardiovascular Health Test.
- Includes genetic variants linked to lipid levels such as cholesterol and triglycerides
- Understand your risk and make changes to protect your heart health
Diet & Fitness
Ever wonder if you need to cut back your caffeine intake? Discover whether you are a fast or slow caffeine metabolizer with the DNA Caffeine Sensitivity Test.
- Genetic variants in the CYP1A2 gene
- “Slow” metabolizers are at increased risk of heart attacks and hypertension
- Quick and painless sample collection
- 100% private and confidential online results